This event culminated the 2016 Drought Innovation Challenge at Marshall Fundamental. 150 Marshall students took the metro to the Metropolitan Water District in Los Angeles where 24 of the top students presented to a distinguished panel of experts.
Geosytec Montgomery Watson Harza; Trussell Technologies Carollo, and EW Consulting, Inc. donated prizes to all the students and Metropolitan Water District and Pasadena Water & Power provided lunch for everyone.
- Lose the Salt to Save California
Krish Nayar, Jerry Bronkar, German Perez, and Benjamino Cruz
- Saving California One Drop at a Time
- Water we Going to Do About the Drought?
Christian Tran and Michael Astourian
- Cover Your Assets
- Going on a Water Diet
- The California Drought is a Serious Problem
Additional School Wide Winners
- Dangerous Drought:
Valentina de la Pena and Diana Zambrano
- Not a Gray Area for the Drought:
Arianah Rizzo and Bess Brandow
- Every Drop Goes to the Ocean
Cadence Fisher and McCarley Root
- California Water Crisis
Emma Hartley with Hannah Owen
- Saving California, Drop by Drop and Day by Day
- Water Warning
Elena Carrillo, Maggie Runkle Edens, and Tegwyn John,
- Out of Time and Out of Water
Alyssa Tracy and Daniela Contreras