ONLINE REGISTRATION 2020-2021
Pasadena Unified School District
2020-2021 School Registration Information (TK – 12th Grade)
For PUSD Residents Only (Pasadena, Altadena, Sierra Madre, and some parts of San Gabriel)
and approved Interdistrict Permits
K-12 School Locator here
TK Designated school site here.
Online Registration for New Students to PUSD or New Students to a School Site (TK-12)
1. Access Online Registration: Select here
- If your student has an IEP with SDC services, please contact the Special Education
Department first. Select here for contact information.
2. Include the following documents at the time of registration:
-Your child’s birth certificate (copy)
-Your child’s most recent immunization record (copy)
-Transcripts or report card for middle & high school students only (copy)
-Two proofs of residency (copies):
1) Recent gas, electric or water bill in parent/guardian's name
2) A deed of trust, mortgage payment receipt, rental receipt with a copy of the lease
agreement, or a property tax bill in parent/guardian's name
For School Registrar Information select here
3. If you are unable to complete online enrollment, you may mail registration form and
documentation to Enrollment Permits & Student Records, 351 S. Hudson Avenue
Room 123, Pasadena CA 91101 or Fax to (626) 795-9530. Please contact
District Registrar, Annie Jananian email@example.com before mailing or faxing
documents. To obtain Registration Forms, select here: English form and Spanish form.
Note: Only legal parent/guardian may enroll a student. All documentation will be verified by staff before enrollment process is completed.
Registration for Preschool
New Out of District Students
Please see Interdistrict Permit Process here
Armenian Dual Language Immersion here
You may email the enrollment staff for additional information here