Registration for the 2022-23 school year is ONLY for new-to-PUSD students, PUSD students attending a new school of residence in the Fall, and students who were offered a new school placement through the lottery. Registration is not required to continue at the same school. All documentation will be verified by staff before the enrollment process is completed. Only the legal parent/guardian may enroll a student. Registrations for ineligible students will not be processed.
- K-12: School Locator
- Transitional Kindergarten for those who will turn 5 years old between the dates of Sept. 2 - Feb. 2: Designated Sites
- Preschool Information: Early Childhood Education Programs
Access Online Registration: Select here
- If new to Online Registration, you will need to create a new account. This account is separate from the AERIES parent portal or Lottery System accounts.
- If your student has an IEP and receives special day class services, please contact the Special Education Department prior to registration at (626)396-3600 ext. 88600.
Include the following documents at the time of registration:
- Your child’s birth certificate (copy)
- Your child’s most recent immunization record (copy)
- Transcripts or report card for middle & high school students only (copy is only required for students new to PUSD)
- Two proofs of residency (copies): 1) Recent gas, electric or water bill in parent/guardian's name; 2) A deed of trust, mortgage payment receipt, rental receipt with a copy of the lease agreement, or a property tax bill in parent/guardian's name
- If you are unable to complete online enrollment, you may mail the registration form and documentation to your school site registrar.
- Please contact the site registrar or District Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing or faxing documents.
- To obtain registration forms, select here: English form, Spanish form / forma de inscripcion
Please call or email your school site registrar if you need additional assistance with student registration.
Open Enrollment (School Choice)
PUSD residents who wish to apply for a school other than their school of residence for the 2022-23 school year may apply during Open Enrollment.
New-to-PUSD students after the start of the school year may contact the Office of Enrollment to inquire about enrollment options (626)396-3639.
New Out-of-District Students
Please see Interdistrict Permit Process. Please contact the Office of Enrollment for assistance (626)396-3639.