At Daniel Webster School, we prepare our students to compete successfully in our global society and to participate fully in our democracy as informed and thoughtful citizens. Our students will leave Daniel Webster School educated for independent thought and ethical action, as well as responsible globally minded, culture-conscious students and citizens who possess a desire to lead and collaborate in the 21st century.
What Makes Our School Unique?
Daniel Webster School prides itself on having a diverse student body and staff. In addition to English, our teachers speak languages including Arabic, Armenian, Chinese, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, and American and Spanish Sign Language. Our teaching staff is encouraged to relate all lessons to real life in order for the students understand why they are completing a task or project, but more importantly, they are developing a better cultural awareness.
- 19% Increase in ELA on CAASPP; and
- 9% Increase in Math on CAASPP;
- PTA raised over $12,000 and Annual Fund raised over $25,000
- School-Wide Music Program: Each grade level received 30 minutes of General Music per week; also, 3rd, 4th, 5th grade students received Instrumental Music at least 30 minutes per week
- Winter and Spring Fling Concerts
- Young Americans 4- day workshop and concert; school choir
- Increased Enrichment Opportunities: Chess Club, Spanish, Armenian Language and/History classes; Science Explosion, Lego Robotics, Coding, Science/Astronomy, Kid’s Cooking Academy, Mathemagic, swimming, Innovation Club
Attendance Area and Open Enrollment
Webster Elementary School is a school of residence with an attendance area of families who have the privilege of enrolling based on their home address. Visit www.pusd.us to see if your family resides in the attendance area. Families not residing in a school’s area may apply through the District's annual Open Enrollment process. Please check openenrollment.info for more information, including how to apply online.