Registration and Enrollment

  • 2021-22 Registration for Neighborhood Residents Only: 

    Select 2021-2022 pre-enrollment from the drop-down menu.

    Complete Online Registration

    2021-22 New Applicants!- Open Enrollment Lottery for 2021-2022 

     Save the Date!

    2nd Lottery: March 15th-March 19th

    Who can apply during the second lottery? New applicants and Non-PUSD Applications of Interest 

    Is Washington STEAM Multilingual Academy (WSMA) my school of residence?

    WSMA is a school of residence with an attendance area of families who have the privilege of enrolling based on their home address.  

    Determine if you live within the school attendance boundary:

    Use the SCHOOL LOCATOR to see if your family resides in the attendance area.

    Families residing within the WSMA attendance boundary:

    A student residing in the school attendance area for WSMA, not on a permit to attend another Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) campus, may register online for the English Program.

    To enroll your child you will need to provide the following documents:

    1. Student's Birth Certificate, passport, baptismal certificate, immigration certificate, or bible record

    2. Proof of current immunizations

    3. Deed of trust, property tax bill, lease agreement, or rental agreement with recent payment receipt

    4. Recent gas, water, or electric bill

    5. Recent report card

    Additional information regarding registration is available through PUSD's Office of Enrollment, Permits, and Student Records

    Families interested in the Spanish Immersion Program and families interested in the English program who are not residing in WSMA's attendance boundary: 

    These families may apply through the District's annual OPEN ENROLLMENT process. 

    Open Enrollment Calendar

    Open Enrollment Calendar (Spanish)

    2020-21 School Year, New-to-PUSD following the close of Open Enrollment who do not reside in the WSMA attendance boundary:

    New-to-PUSD students may apply at the Office of Enrollment, Permits & Student Records, District Offices:  351 S Hudson Ave. in Room 210, up until two weeks prior to the first day of the school year. Please email for assistance.

    2020-21, Non-PUSD families: 

    Interested families from other school districts apply through PUSD's Office of Enrollment, Permits & Student Records. Non-PUSD families will need to arrange for an Inter-district Permit. Please email the completed form and questionnaire below to:

          INTERDISTRICT FORM 2020-21 - ENGLISH