* It's time for the annual Wilson Middle School ~ Scary Story contest! Deadline is Friday, October 27th, 2017. There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners for each grade level. Each English class can submit the top 3 stories. See your English teacher for details. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, 10/31/17 Happy Halloween!
* The annual Martin Luther King Jr. Essay & Art contest deadline is Friday, November 17, 2017. Applications and information packets are available in the library. Turn in final entries to the library, by the deadline. The librarian will ensure they are delivered by 6 pm. Winners will be notified by Friday, December 18th, 2017
* GOOD NEWS! ~ PUSD now has Databases to support secondary Social Studies (and other) classes. Students can also log in from home.There are 6 categories to choose from:
WORLD HISTORY: ANCIENT AND MEDIEVAL ERAS,
WORLD HISTORY: THE MODERN ERA
POP CULTURE UNIVERSE
DAILY LIFE through HISTORY
See your Social Studies teacher or the Librarian for the log-in information
* Student agendas were passed out during Advisory classes on 08/ 15/17. But if students still need one, agendas are available in the library. The 1st one is free, $5 for an additional copy.
* NO FOOD ALLOWED IN THE LIBRARY! The library is open for student use at both lunchtimes. However, we will no allow eating in the library. Eat your lunch in the cafeteria or quad and THEN come to the library. Thank you.
* Please refer any textbook questions to the Librarian.* If you did not get a student agenda/planner, please see the Librarian.
* Please return [any] library books by the due date.
As always, thank you for supporting the Wilson library.