College Access Plan (CAP)
Contact Information: Marshall Program Coordinator - Katherine Jumbe firstname.lastname@example.orgHigh School: CAP serves high school students on Tuesdays and Thursdays after-school.Middle School: CAP services middle school students on Tuesdays and Thursdays after school.At College Access Plan (CAP), we meet each student where they are in their academic progress. Our programs serve more than 1600 students annually and offer easily accessible and reliable support from caring and knowledgeable adults. We strive to assist PUSD students and families with college readiness and success steps, supporting them as they navigate the journey from middle school through college graduation and beyond. We believe that there should be NO REQUIREMENTS for participation, NO BARRIERS to higher education and NO LIMITS on what students can achieve!
CAP serves students at all PUSD high schools and offers free drop-in college advising and SAT prep. For more information on where you can find CAP on your campus, visit our website www.collegeaccessplan.org or email us at email@example.com.Their doors are always open to any student who wishes to:
- Identify colleges that match their interests
- Receive comprehensive college application assistance
- Understand college majors and career pathways
- Submit financial aid applications (FAFSA and California Dream Act)
- Identify scholarships
- Write and review personal statements and scholarship essays
- Create a community college transfer plan
- Activate college student portals and submit housing applications
- Do anything college-related!