Measure TT Projects
Since its approval by voters in 2008, Measure TT, the Pasadena Unified School District’s (PUSD) $350 million bond program has financed the construction and modernization of school facilities. Projects range from improvements to campus infrastructure (plumbing, HVAC, windows) to modernizing and building new classrooms, offices, auditoriums, sports complexes, and schools.
Recent Significant Projects Include:
- Altadena Elementary School - Modernization of the school’s multipurpose room, classrooms, and administrative offices, including a new Family Resource Center and student game room.
- Eliot Arts Magnet Academy - Major modernization of the school’s 1930’s-era auditorium. The 800-seat venue hosts student recitals, dance showcases, and annual large-scale spring musicals. The auditorium was modernized with professional staging, lighting, and sound systems while preserving and enhancing its 1930’s Art Deco style.
- Field Elementary School - Modernization of the multipurpose room used as a cafeteria and auditorium
- Madison Elementary School - Construction of a curb cut and student drop-off area
- Marshall Fundamental Secondary School - Construction of a new sports complex includes a new state-of-the-art gymnasium with bleachers for 1,200 guests; team rooms; an office for coaches; weight rooms; new restrooms; a concession stand; 4 new classrooms; 6 new tennis courts; a redesigned parking lot.
- McKinley K-8 School - Construction of a new elementary science building; new cafeteria; new lunch shelters; new off-street student drop/off pick up area; and a new state-of-the-art gymnasium that is available for after-school recreational use by area residents through a joint use agreement with the City of Pasadena.
- Roosevelt Elementary School - A new curb cut for safe drop off of students
- Sierra Madre Middle School - Construction of a new campus that includes classroom buildings with 20 classrooms; a performing arts center; gymnasium; visual arts labs; science labs; music rooms; library; administration area; atrium; playfields; classroom technology support; and energy management systems.
- Washington STEAM Magnet Academy - Construction of a new state-of-the-art gymnasium with bleachers and basketball courts; dance room; weight room; locker rooms, concession stand, outdoor basketball areas; enhancement of playing fields. Through a joint use agreement with the City of Pasadena, residents will be able to enjoy recreational facilities after school.
Norma Coombs Elementary Project (New Administration & Classroom Buildings)
Monthly Meeting #1
Monthly Meeting #2
Monthly Meeting #3
Monthly Meeting #4
Monthly Meeting #5
Monthly Meeting #6
Monthly Meeting #7
Monthly Meeting #8
Monthly Meeting #9
Monthly Meeting #10
Monthly Meeting #11
Monthly Meeting #12
Monthly Meeting #13
Monthly Meeting #14
Washington Elementary (STEM Magnet) Project (New Construction of Multipurpose Room, Kitchen & Classroom Building)