School Records & Transcripts

  • Official Transcripts for Individuals, Colleges, Universities and Trade Schools

    -The office of student records will be closed for Winter Break beginning December 21, 2020 and we will return January 5, 2021.  Any requests received during this time will be processed when we return.

    NOTE:  Due to the recent events surrounding COVID-19, the district office is
                 now closed and staff is working remotely.  

                 For assistance, please contact Deanna Marron at:

    ** At this time, due to COVID-19, records cannot be picked up in person
         at the District Office **   

    • It takes 5-7 business days to process any request received via mail.
    • It costs $5 cash or money order per official transcript and no personal checks are accepted.
    • At this time no debit/credit card payments accepted. 
    • It requires a completed request form

    You may complete the request form and mail to:

    Pasadena Unified School District
    351 S. Hudson Ave., Room 123
    Pasadena, CA 91109
    Attention: Records

    Please include the following with your request:

    • Copy of photo ID
    • Name used while in high school
    • Date of birth
    • Last school attended
    • Valid current phone number
    • Money order payable to PUSD.
    • Address to send completed request  (at this time, records cannot be picked up in person at District Office)

      ** Please note: If student is 18 yrs or older, they must submit their own request.  Parent
           cannot request records without 
      written authorization from the student  **

    Transcript & Record Fees

    • Official High School Transcript: $5
    • Proof of Graduation Letter: $5
    • Immunization Record: $5
    • Complete School Record: $10

    For all questions about Student Records please call (626) 396-3600 x 88345

    High School Graduation Verification Information — Requested by Employers Only

    Verifications will be faxed back within 5-7 business days. Transcripts—official or unofficial--will not be faxed. If a transcript is needed, please follow the above process.

    • No cost
    • Please fax request to 626-795-9530.  A signed authorization will also be required.
    • Include the following in your request:
      • Name used while in school
      • Date of birth
      • High School
      • Year graduated
      • Signed release by student (Authorization)