The Parent/Student Handbook is an annual publication containing updated information for the families of Pasadena Unified including rights and responsibilities, and district, local, state, and federal policies that impact all students. You'll find information on student and parent rights, expectations for behavior and attendance, parent involvement, calendar information and more.
Download/view the 2018-2019 Parent Student/Handbook:
2018-2019 Annual Parent Notification Forms
Parents/guardians can complete also complete these forms via their Parent Portal accounts.
- Universal Acknowledgement, Opt-In & Opt Out Form
- Acknowledgment of Receipt & Review
- Attendance Policy
- Release of Student Directory Information
- Annual Pesticide Notification
- Military Parent/Guardian Affiliation
- Electronic Report Card Notification
- News Media Access and Image Release
- Acceptable Use Policy for Students
- Student E-mail Guidelines & Consent
For secondary school students
2017-18 Parent/Student Handbook:
- Oct. 18, 2017 Addendum to the 2017-2018 Annual Notice (2017-2018 Parent Student Handbook)
- Resources and information for Married, Pregnant or Parenting Students here. Also see Board Policy 5146.