Pick Up and Drop Off Procedures
Arrival and Dismissal Procedures
Please follow the following drop off and pick up procedures to ensure the safety of our children.
- Breakfast begins at 7:15. Students should enter through the front door of the auditorium only.
- Campus supervision begins at 7:15 am.
- Please travel south on El Molino, turning right on Calaveras and pull forward to the first cone to drop off in front of Altadena (heading west on Calaveras Street).
- After you drop your child off please continue west on Calaveras.
- Please do not u-turn on Calaveras. You may get a ticket.
- There is no drop off in the staff lot.
- If you would like to walk your child onto campus please park in the neighborhood and walk to campus.
- School dismisses at 12:35 on Mondays and 2:15 Tuesday-Friday.
- Please pull forward to the first cone to pick up in front of Altadena, heading west on Calaveras.
- After you pick up your child please continue west on Calaveras.
- Please do not u-turn on Calaveras Street. For the safety of all our children please do not use the staff lot for pick up. Please do not double park on Calaveras and exit your car or have your student run out to you. This is unsafe for all.
- If you would like to walk onto campus, please park in the neighborhood.
Please note: There is Disabled Parking in the Staff Lot.