TEACHER INDUCTION PROGRAM
The PUSD Induction program is looking for capable veteran teachers to assist, and support, Candidate Teachers as they work toward their General Education Clear Credentials and/or Special Education Specialist Clear Credentials.
If you are interested in serving as a Mentor Teacher, please contact the PUSD Teacher Induction Program at (626) 396-3600 x 88703 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teacher Induction Program Announcements
Teacher Induction: Information on Credential Recommendations - An individual who completes preparation for a second teaching credential, will automatically be issued a Clear Credential at the completion of the second preliminary teacher preparation program. Read more...Induction for Special Education Teaching Professionals: Beginning school year 2017-2018, the Pasadena Unified School District will start providing an induction for those who need to clear their Special Education credential. If you are interested, please contact Adrian Padilla at email@example.com or Sally Cheng at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for the application.
- January 2017 - Examining Practice through Inquiry Overview
- February 2017 - Action Research & Inquiry
- March 2017 - Effective Classroom Environments
- April 2017 - Induction Standards: Pedagogy (IS 5) and Universal Access (IS 6)
- May 2017 - BTSA Induction Colloquium: Reflection & Sharing
- August 2017 - 10 Tips for Administrators to help New Teachers Avoid Burnout
- September 2017 - 3 Practices to Promote Equity in the Classroom: Observing New Teachers