United Teachers of Pasadena - Past Labor Negotiations
Some individuals have inquired as to what extent the Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) has communicated the proposed certificated schedules to United Teachers Pasadena (UTP). The proposed salary schedules provided are applicable to the PUSD-UTP negotiations wherein it had been agreed that the United Teachers of Pasadena would receive a 6% salary increase, effective January 1, 2016.
On May 25, 2016, in preparation for the Public Disclosure of Proposed Collective Bargaining Agreement with United Teachers of Pasadena, the proposed salary schedules and tentative agreement were published on the PUSD Board of Education website. Again in preparation for the June 9, 2016 Special Board Meeting, the proposed salary schedules and tentative agreement were published on the PUSD Board of Education website. In addition to the public postings, the proposed salary schedules have been provided to UTP. The most recent proposed salary schedules were submitted by PUSD to UTP on October 7, 2016.
The links below provide copies of correspondence, PUSD-UTP tentative agreement and salary schedules provided to UTP.
PUSD-UTP Correspondence on Tentative Agreement and Salary Schedules:
- Board of Education Meeting: May 26, 2016
- Board of Education Meeting: June 9, 2016
- Notice of Public Hearing to comment on UTP Initial Proposal for Negotiation and Bargaining Agreements - Sept 22, 2016
- Certificated Salary Schedules, Squared and Grandfathered Schedules provided to UTP May 26, 2016
- Excel Spreadsheet noting Grandfathered Certificated Personnel provided to UTP Sept 16, 2015
- Appendix A Salary Schedules provided to UTP on Oct 7, 2016
- PUSD-UTP Collective Bargaining Agreement 2015-2018 Successor Agreement DRAFT provided to UTP Oct 21, 2016
- January 27, 2017 session. (1 of 6)
- Update January 30, 2017 (2 of 6)
- Update January 30, 2017 (3 of 6)
- Update January 30, 2017 (4 of 6)
- Update January 30, 2017 (5 of 6)
- Update January 30, 2017 (6 of 6)
Labor Negotiations UPDATE March 16, 2017
Effective Immediately, Dr. Margaret Abrahamson will serve as the Lead Negotiator for the Pasadena Unified School District. Read official correspondence here.
Labor Negotiations UPDATE March 29, 2017