- I focus a lot on the positive – my goal is for the kids to be happy to come to school.
- Choices Chart
- Table Points
- Class Points
- Quiet Critters: working quietly and on task (ie. Test) to earn a prize ticket (more tickets =greater chances for getting prizes)
- Prize Bag
- Weekly Behavior Chart-students take accountability for their choices based on the color they stay on for the day
- Postcard-positive note sent to parents
- That being said, there are consequences when they are consistently having trouble making good choices or being disruptive.
- Reflection note
- Please take a moment to talk to your child and send it back to school signed.
*Lose points/quiet critters * Change card