Important Parent/Guardian Notifications
Safe Storage of Firearms–In support of the California Department of Education (CDE) urgent request to inform school communities about the law regarding the safe storage of firearms, we are sharing the following information with you. View our letter about the law and storing firearms safely (PDF opens in new window).
The Parent/Student Handbook is an annual publication containing updated information for the families of Pasadena Unified including rights and responsibilities, and district, local, state, and federal policies that impact all students. You'll find information on student and parent rights, expectations for behavior and attendance, parent involvement, calendar information and more.
Download/view the 2022-2023 Parent Student/Handbook:
2022-23 Annual Parent Notification Forms
Parents/guardians can also complete these forms via their Parent Portal accounts.
- Universal Acknowledgement & Authorization Form English Spanish
- Attendance & Truancy Policy English Spanish
- Acceptable Use Policy English Spanish
- Student Directory Information Release English Spanish
- Annual Pesticide Notification English Spanish
- Report Card Paper Copy Request (Eng/Sp)
- Medication During School Hours(Eng/Sp)
- Military Parent/Guardian Affiliation (Eng/Sp)
- District Student Image Release (Eng/Sp)
- News Media Access (Eng/Sp)
For secondary school students