Research and Resources
The educational benefits of dual-language instruction for children are well-documented.
- PUSD Dual Language Immersion Master Plan
- Two-Way Immersion Education - The Basics
- Guiding Principles for Dual Language Education
- The Multiple Benefits of Dual Language
- A National Study of School Effectiveness for Language Minority Students’ Long-Term Academic Achievement
- Research and Resources for English Learner Achievement
Speaking in Tongues is a feature film following four students as they learn a second language, transforming their sense of self, their families, and their communities in the process.
KPCC: Inside a family's year of kindergarten taught in Mandarin features a kindergartner's experience in Field Elementary School's Mandarin Chinese DLIP.