Rules & Regulations
The Pasadena Unified School District welcomes use of school facilities for meetings and film/television production during hours when children are not in school.
- Application for Use of School Property
- Facilities Fees
- Filming and Services Fees
- Indemnification and Insurance
- Board Policies & Regulations 1230 & 1330
USE OF SCHOOL FACILITIESThe Board of Education recognizes that district facilities are a community resource whose primary purpose and use is for school programs and activities. The district permits the use of school facilities by groups and organizations whose purpose and objectives contribute to the development and welfare of the community when such use does not interfere with school activities, or result in undue cost to the district. Certain uses are subject to charge, as provided below. Such charges depend upon group categorization, with different charge levels generally ranging from Category 1 (exemption from charges) to Category II (direct cost) to Category III (fair rental charges).The Superintendent or designee shall maintain procedures and regulations for the use of school facilities and grounds that: (Education Code 38133)
- Aid, encourage, and assist groups desiring to use school facilities for approved activities
- Preserve order in school buildings and on school grounds and protect school facilities, designating a person to supervise this task, if necessary
- (cf. 0450 — Comprehensive School Safety Plan)
- (cf. 3516 — Emergencies and Disaster Preparedness Plan)
- Ensure that the use of school facilities or grounds is consistent with their use for school purposes and does not interfere with the regular conduct of school work.