How to Get a Work Permit

    • Work Permit Applications are only processed once a student has received an offer of employment.
    • Download, print and fill out a “Request for Work Permit.”
    • Submit completely filled out work permit to the College and Career Technician at your school site.
    • If the College and Career Technician is not on site and you need your work permit issued immediately, please go to the Rose City High School from 9 A.M - 2 P.M or District Office Room 221.
    • Work Permits will be given out of this office to PUSD Students Only.

    Please note: In order to be eligible for a work permit, the student must be in good academic standing with at least a 2.0 GPA or higher and have good attendance.

    “Probationary” work permits will be issued only on a case by case basis.

Work Permit

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.