Permits & Transfers

  • Families interested in enrolling in a school other than their school of residence may apply via Open Enrollment. Please see Board of Education Board Policy 5116.1 and Administration Regulations 5116.1.

    Transfers are not permitted during the school year.

    If your child is currently attending a PUSD campus other than your school of residence, and you wish to change his or her enrollment to the school of residence for the next school year, you must present two forms of residency at the time of registration and complete registration two weeks before the school year starts.

    Interdistrict transfer request information is available here.