Parent Teacher Student Association
The PHS PTSA works with the faculty and the staff to make positive changes at Pasadena High School. Last year we offered senior scholarships, beautified the campus, provided much need supplies to our teachers and staff, and supported ASB projects.
The PTSA is an excellent opportunity to get involved at PHS and to stay connected with what is happening at our children's school. We look forward to working with you to make Pasadena High School the best high school for your student.
We invite you to support PHS and join our PTSA. The PTSA offers an excellent opportunity to be involved and stay connected with what is happening at PHS. If you are interested in becoming involved parent volunteers are still needed for some positions ont he 2018-2019 PTSA Board. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2018-2019 Board Members
- President - Carol Inguanzo
- Executive Vice President and Secretary- Nancy Kaiser
- Treasurer - Sarah Jane Harmon
- Communications Chair - Jackie Holmes
- Membership Chair - Vanessa Huang
- Fundraiser Chair - Mirna Peterson
- Hospitality Co-Chairs - Julie Flad and Valerie Thuen
- Historian - Christine Demuth
- Parliamentarian - Lisa Milne
- Auditor - Allison Johnson
Ways to Support the PTSA
- Join and pay dues ($10/year). Membership is open to all campus stakeholders. You do not have to volunteer in the school to be a member! Fill out the membership form and include dues of $10.00 per member. Drop off your form to D 101 or mail to PHS (address is on the form).
- Ralph's/Food4Less Community Contribution Program - Please sign up for the Ralph's and/or Food4Less Community Contributions programs to help us make up that loss! Please select "Pasadena High School PTSA" under Community Rewards in your profiles.
- Fundraisers - Throughout the year, the PTSA hosts various activities that not only make some money, but are also fun. Please join us when you can for: restaurant nights, bingo nights and our Annual Christmas Tree Sale. Events, dates and times will be announced in the Weekly Bulletin.
PTSA Additional Content
Join us! Anyone can join - parents, teachers, students, grandparents, and community members. You are not required to volunteer in the school to be a member! Fill out the membership form and include dues of $10.00 per member. Drop off your form to room D 101 or mail to PHS (address is on the form).
Meetings - Thursday's 7:00 pm in our Student Cafeteria
August 16, September 20, October 18, November 15, No meeting in December, January 17, February 21, March 28, April 18, May 16
Contact and Connect
Have any questions? Please contact us at email@example.com
You can also find a PTSA table at most school events.