Bulldog Sign

Registrar & Records



    • Welcome to Pasadena High School.  I'm the Registrar and my office is where you come when you need to enroll or withdraw students or if you need a copy of your transcript or other records. For the Class of 2021 if you need your transcript sent to a college/university please email me the full name and address of the college/university and I will mail the transcript.  This office provides proof of enrollment or fills out other forms as requested.  email is the best way to send me the forms you need filled out. Please plan ahead - depending on work load there could be a 3 school day wait for transcripts or other records/forms. Same day service is not available. Our fax # is (626) 791-5276.
    • To request your transcript please visit https://www.pusd.us/phsstore.
    • To enroll  your student(s) parents should complete the Online Registration Form.  Go to https://www.pusd.us/Page/8213 and the link to the online form will be found on this page.  When you complete the online registration form you will be asked to upload the following documents: current gas, water or electric bill; if you rent a rental/lease agreement; if you own your mortgage or property tax statement; brith certificate, immunization records. If the student will be entering the 9th grade  an unofficial 7th and 8th grade transcript and most recent report card. If the student will be entering grades 10 – 12 an unofficial high school transcript and most recent report card; IEP or 504 plan (if applicable) and a copy of your photo ID.
    • If you need to withdraw your student please send me an email prior to your students last day of attendance.  Please include the following information in your email: student name, date of birth, current grade level, students last day of attendance, the name and location of the students new school, if moving the students new address.  Once all the students books and/or materials are either returned or paid for, on their last day of attendance, the withdrawal paperwork will be sent to you.