- Kid scissors, glue sticks, markers, colored pencils, protractor, and a ruler with inch and centimeter marking.
- A two-pocket folder (NOT a binder) for transporting homework and other important papers to and from class.
- If it's time to buy a new backpack, we strongly recommend the rolling type. Fourth-graders take heavy textbooks home regularly.
Other items that we can always use for the classroom are:
- copier paper
- paper towels
- baby wipes or Wet Ones for cleaning hands
- disinfectant wipes for cleaning desks and other surfaces.
Over the summer, it will be extremely helpful if your child practices his/her multiplication and division facts and cursive writing, along with finding time to read every day. This will allow your child to "hit the ground running" when school starts in August.