Schoolwide Discipline Plan
The schoolwide goal is to maintain a safe environment to promote student achievement. Students are guided by a series of expectations that promote responsibility, reflection, respect, cooperation, courtesy, and tolerance.
The Franklin High Five Standards of Behavior are:
• I help myself and others learn.
• I listen to others and help to be a problems solver
• I show respect in the way I dress, speak, and act
• I respect the property of others
• I give all effort to improve my mind
Each teacher will notify parents of the classroom discipline plan. For students who continually disrupt classmates or receive three or more warnings for unacceptable behavior in the classroom or on the playground, the teacher will arrange a conference with parents, teacher, student, and principal. Fighting is not permitted at school.