3 Steps to Enroll
Visit your neighborhood school and other schools that interest your family.
Check out our Enrollment Guides - downloadable as PDFs
Questions? Contact the Office of Enrollment, Permits, and Student Records
Submit the required documents to your child's new school.
New-to-PUSD students will submit online registration and upload the following documents:
- Child's birth certificate
- Child's most recent immunization record
- 2 proofs of residency: Recent gas, water, or electric bill Deed of trust, mortgage receipt, rent receipt with lease agreement, or property tax bill
- Transcripts (middle & high school only)
- Registration packets should only be submitted for your neighborhood school or your lottery-offered school, if applicable. Acceptance notifications for students offered a placement through the lottery will include required documents for continuing PUSD students and due dates for all registrants.