TK-12 Neighborhood School Enrollment
Neighborhood school registration began Dec. 1, 2022, for the 2023-2024 school year. Families may register for their neighborhood school if they are:
new to PUSD K-12 students who prefer their neighborhood school. Kindergarten students must turn 5 by September 1, 2023.
new to PUSD students entering Transitional Kindergarten. TK students must turn 5 between September 2, 2023 - April 2, 2024.
current PUSD students who are changing schools as they advance to 6th or 9th grades and who prefer to attend their neighborhood school: pusd.us/findmyschool
- To register online, go to Aeries Online Enrollment
- *Please be sure to select the correct school year from the dropdown menu (2022-23 for current year enrollment and 2023-2024 for future year enrollment).
- You will need to create a new account. This account is separate from the AERIES parent portal or Lottery System accounts.
- If your student has an IEP and receives special day class services, please contact the Special Education Department prior to registration at (626)396-3600 ext. 88600.
You will be asked to upload several forms including a copy of your child’s birth certificate and proof of residency:
- Your child’s birth certificate (copy)
- Your child’s most recent immunization record (copy)
- Transcripts or report card for middle & high school students only (copy is only required for students new to PUSD)
- Two proofs of residency (copies): 1) Recent gas, electric or water bill in parent/guardian's name; 2) A deed of trust, mortgage payment receipt, rental receipt with a copy of the lease agreement, or a property tax bill in parent/guardian's name
To register by mail, please contact your school site registrar or District Registrar firstname.lastname@example.org before mailing or faxing documents. To obtain registration forms, select here: English form, Spanish form / forma de inscripcion
To register in person at your school site, please call first (during school hours) or email your school site registrar who can provide personal assistance and answer any questions.
When the application is complete and all required forms have been uploaded, your pre-enrollment for the 2023-24 school year will be processed by the school staff. You will be contacted prior to that start of the school year if any further information is needed to process your child’s pre-enrollment. You may also contact the PUSD Office of Enrollment for assistance or confirmation (626) 396-3639.
Open Enrollment (School Choice)
PUSD residents who wish to apply for a school other than their neighborhood school for the 2023-2024 school year may apply during Open Enrollment.
New-to-PUSD students after the start of the school year may contact the Office of Enrollment to inquire about enrollment options (626)396-3639.
New Out-of-District Students
Please see Interdistrict Permit Process. Please contact the Office of Enrollment for assistance (626)396-3639.
Please call or email your school site registrar if you need additional assistance with student registration.School Site Registrars: