Welcome To Special Education
Pasadena Unified School District (PUSD) is committed to meeting the needs of children. Special Education means specially designed instruction that is freely provided to individuals with exceptional needs. Our Special Education Department offers a variety of programs and services that adapt content, teaching methodology and delivery of instruction to meet the individual needs of each child. These services are of no cost to the family and are available to children until they reach 22 years of age.
This website is intended to provide basic information about special education services provided by Pasadena Unified School District as well as offer resources to parents.
Special Education is a service, not a place.
- Performance Indicator Review 2018-19
- 19-20 SELPA Annual Budget and Service Plan
- 19-20 SPED contact list (Contact list for Parents)
- Prepare your Child with Special Needs for School Emergencies
- 20-21 Annual Service Plan-ALL SECTIONS
- August 11 & 13-Parent Meeting (Powerpoint presentation)-English
- August 11 -Parent Meeting (Powerpoint presentation)-Spanish/Presentación de Padres-Agosto 11
- Aug 11 Parent Mtg-Questions -English and Spanish
You are your child’s primary advocate. You are an essential member of the educational team that designs the school program that meets your child’s needs. Your firsthand, round-the-clock knowledge of your child is important information. We encourage you to ask questions and seek the information you need to make wise decisions about your child’s future.