Welcome to Human Resources
The Human Resources Department is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, and retaining the highest qualified individuals to meet the educational goals and aspirations of our diverse student population. We affirm our commitment to quality customer service, respect, teamwork, and innovation.
The Human Resources Department serves the certificated and classified employees of the Pasadena Unified School District.
PUSD always welcomes feedback from all stakeholders. You are invited to submit your questions, comments or concerns via the email provided here.
- Hiring Professional and Qualified Staff
- New Employee Orientation
- Teacher Induction Program
- Assigning Substitute Teachers: Ensuring Classrooms Are Appropriately Staffed at the Beginning of Every School Day
- Update HR Related Board Policies and Administrative Regulations
- Employee Leaves
- Union Contract Negotiations
- Respond to Employee Complaints and Grievances
For directions to our office, please click here.
Main Line: 626-396-3600
Classified: Ext. 88390
Certificated: Ext. 88380
Monday-Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Dr. Sergio Canal
Chief Human Resources Officer
(626) 396-3600 Ext. 88779
(626) 396-3600 Ext. 88194
Dr. Jen Alcazar
Director, Human Resources
(626) 396-3600 Ext. 88778
(626) 396-3600 Ext. 88777
Personnel Operations Supervisor
(626) 396-3600 Ext. 88776
(626) 396-3600 Ext. 88401
Sub Calling System:
HR Updates and Information
Once the regulations are approved by both the Commission and the Office of Administrative Law...
Since announcing the Aquarium of the Pacific Employee Discount...