• We are a local school and currently have no busing available for families. Check the district website to see if your child is assigned to our school and bring the following papers to register:

    • Birth certificate
    • Parent ID
    • Current immunization records
    • A recent electric or gas bill with parent's name on it
    • Current tb test (depending on age of child)

    School Registration

    If you are registering your child for Kindergarten, or for the first time in PUSD, you will be required to present the following at the time of registration:

    • Your child’s birth certificate
    • Your child’s most recent immunization & vaccination record
    • Two proofs of residency in the form of a recent gas, electric or water bill in your name.
    • Transcripts (middle & high school students only)

    Transfers are not permitted after the first day of school.

    Registration for the new academic year occurs each Spring.  The district's annual Open Enrollment period begins each December/January.