* Please review the updated Student Mask Requirements *
* Please note that spectators are prohibited at all PUSD indoor sporting events until further notice *
If your student has tested positive for COVID-19, please do the following:
1. DO NOT SEND YOUR STUDENT TO SCHOOL
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (626) 791-5276 with a copy of the positive diagnosis (PLEASE DO NOT EMAIL A COPY OF YOUR NEGATIVE TEST RESULT)
3. If your child has symptoms, they can end their isolation after 10 full days if they are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication AND their other symptoms have improved (loss of taste and smell can persist for weeks or months after recovery and need not delay the end of isolation). If your child still has a fever or his/her other symptoms have not improved after 10 days of isolation, keep your child in isolation until they are fever-free for 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing medication and their other symptoms have improved. Contact your healthcare provider if you have questions. If your child never had symptoms, you can end their isolation 10 full days after the positive viral test was collected.
In addition, while your child is at home, he/she can keep up with their work. Please have them:
1. Check their Canvas account for assignments
2. Have your child email their teacher if they will miss a test or if they don't see assignments posted for their class
3. If your child is unable to reach their teacher, please email their counselor
4. Access Paper or home tutoring through Clever on their Chromebook if your child needs assistance
We are working hard to keep your child safe, and we appreciate your patience and support. Go Bulldogs!
Welcome to the Health Office
The Health Office is located at the West end of "A" Building in room A 101.
The School Nurse or the Health Clerk is in the Health Office throughout the school day. If you have a health problem, require first aid, or become ill at school, you should report to the Health Office. All students should:
- Report to class first
- Get a pass from your teacher to go to the Health Office
- Bring the pass signed by your teacher to the Health Office
Do not report to the Health Office between classes unless it is an emergency. You will not be given medicine of any kind (including aspirin). You will however be given first aid and guidance in health matters. Those students who must take prescription medicine during the course of the school day should check with the nurse and follow the procedures outlined by the nurse. A doctor's note is mandatory.
Do not come to school if you have a cold, fever, or symptoms of COVID-19.
Health Office Staff: