Welcome to the Office of Family & Community Engagement
Families: You Matter!
Your involvement in your child's education has a direct impact on how well your children will do in school.
The Pasadena Unified School District offers many ways for parents and families to partner with schools and teachers to ensure that children develop into strong and healthy graduates prepared to thrive in college and careers in the global economy of the 21st century.
The purpose of the Office of Parent and Community Engagement is to REACH parents:
Respond to the needs and wants of parents
Advocate on the behalf of parents
Collaborate with community partners
Help parents help their students to academic success
Whether you're a parent, adult caregiver, PUSD employee or a member of the community, we invite you to explore these pages and learn how you can get involved and have a positive impact on schools.
- Parent University classes and workshops on a wide variety of topics to support your child's academic journey
- Family Resource Center Tools, Learning Guides, Helpful Sites, and topical information to keep you informed about latest resources to help your child learn and excel
- Getting Involved Become part of a Parent Council or Committee and partner with schools and the district to lead continous growth
- Parent Rights & Responsibilities PUSD Parent/Student Handbook, Parent Involvement Policy
- Volunteers How to Volunteer in PUSD and make a real difference
351 S. Hudson Ave., Room 121
Pasadena, CA 91109
626.396.3600 ext: 88191